Monday, March 2, 2009

Saying goodbye to my temporary home.


Kindra Bible has graciously let me camp out in her apartment for 1 1/2 weeks. She has a place on the third floor of the building right next door to the office. I can be at my desk in 2 minutes after we exit her door. She is going to talk to the Landlord to hold any vacancies for us Extremies! From Kindra's I am going to move in with a Peruvian family. It is the best way to learn Spanish - 4 hours of class each day - all meals provided by the family. I am excited!

3 comments:

  1. who's in this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally looked at the blog. Neat to see you and it was good to talk to you on skype the other day.It is still windy here.
    D & J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,
    We hope that your move and first day of school went smoothly. You are in our prayers.
    Cindie

    ReplyDelete